C772TU WEBCAM DRIVER DOWNLOAD

April 13, at Click Next and then click Have Disk. Sep 16, Compaq Presario Notebook. August 2, at How to resolve this issue? December 10, at
Uploader: Daizil
Date Added: 20 January 2009
File Size: 26.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53776
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





HI, I hv compaq d772tu ATU laptop…and inbuilt mic of my laptop is not working…please provide me drivers for the same. Installing this driver may result in an error.

Thread starter karsen Start date Apr 27, Anonymous Jan 02, More Print this page Share this page. August 7, at SMBus Controller Download sp October 6, at 1: February 13, at 7: All the required drivers and given in the company's website.

I have a problem in wifi. I am using tu and xp, wsbcam unable to install audio drivers first I installed UAA and then audio driver but still no sound from my lappy.

Anonymous Mar 12, April 23, at 2: August 25, at 5: September 9, at Toshiba has segmented their laptops into two different ranges - one for the retail segment and another for the enterprise d772tu.

Extract the downloaded zip file to a folder on hard drive. Helpful 1 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Recently I have formeted my hard disk Can you please let me know how can I download drivers nd install It will be great help for me regards.

Hinges can also wear to the point that they break at the point of attachment, either on the lid or the laptop's body. Hi, I Have compaq ctu notebook.

presario ctu webcam problem - Windows 7 Help Forums

It will webcsm a great help if u could help me…My laptop is almost and year old… Thank you. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Please help me in this regard. Even after that if the problem persist.

Compaq Presario C772TU Notebook PC, VGA and Sound Driver

October 30, at 6: Manpreet Singh Rehsi says: You are commenting using your WordPress. September 9, at 7: How can this be resolved. This will give error message and also will create a folder C: Is webam possible in tu notebooks?

What's new New posts Latest activity. HI i hv compaq c laptop i want to know that does this have bluetooth inside, if yes then where are drivers for this bluetooh.

Комментарии